Thursday, September 20, 2007

She chose Her arse again!

This morning I asked Mistress if She would like me to go down on Her before I got out of bed. My query drew an immediate response.

Would She like me to go down on Her arse, or Her pussy I asked. Another immediate response and seconds later I was licking Her arse.

I sucked, licked and pushed my tongue in, fingering Her as I did. This went on for a while, while She rubbed Her own clit and came to orgasm - the first time She has cum while I sucked Her arse. Wonderful.

After, Mistress made me penetrate Her and cum. I begged for mercy, saying I did not deserve to cum, but She said it was OK to do so, and She would only give me ten strokes for cumming. Sadly I came wildly deep into Her. I don't think She'll cane me for it, but there is no telling...

No comments: