Monday, September 24, 2007

Merciful Mistress

I attempted to sneak out to the shops this afternoon, but Mistress declared Her intention to give me my strokes. I immediately and humbly begged for mercy, observing that all bar one set of strokes due was for cumming, asking to cum or asking Mistress to touch my cock, and pointing out that I had not done that since Her declared intention to punish me for doing so.

The only other set due was for asking permission to wank without saying ‘please’, ‘thank You’ and ‘Mistress’ in which regard I had learned my lesson and always spoke very politely now.

Mistress asked for and then considered the written list of punishments due that I had been maintaining (on Her instruction).

She told me to go upstairs and present myself, and then She would decide what to do.
Cock soft, I did just that.

A few minutes later Mistress stood by my side, the lighter cane in Her hand (I did not have the balls to give Her the heavier one…).

Picking issues on the list She proceeded to cane me more strokes than I can remember, swinging the cane right up to touch the roof before whacking it down onto my arse. Occasionally prompting me to confirm how I would behave in the future.

All in, I think She ‘forgave’ me of 5 strokes. But when She was done with the punishments due, She then gave me five more strokes ‘because She could’.

My cock remained soft (although it is hard now, I must confess, recalling events).

She left me laying on the bed for a while as She went about Her business, before returning to release my arm and a leg, allowing me to free myself, thanking Her profusely.

I really should have offered Her the bigger cane.

No comments: