Monday, September 24, 2007

More than I deserve


Last night when we got into bed my cock was big and hard. As I cuddled up to Mistress I explained to Her that I had been reading a story in which the submissive male was given disciplinary strokes both morning, to remind him to behave, and evening, to remind him he was the submissive, as well as any punishment strokes he earned.

I explained to Her that the idea turned me on. Not that I wanted Her to cane me more, but I felt it would be a good influence on my behaviour to be caned morning and evening, or more often, rather than waiting sometimes for weeks, between canings.

Mistress replied that She would be coming home today (Monday) during the day, and would give me all that was due to me then.

I thanked Her, and asked if She would like to return to our old regime of daily whippings in the evening, but She said She would not. Again, I thanked Her.

This talk of caning turned Mistress on, and She told me to go down and eat Her pussy. She actually told me to eat Her pussy, making it clear She wanted me there rather then on Her arse, and I went down with pleasure.

I licked, sucked and licked and brought Her to a grinding orgasm with great pleasure. When She had cum and had enough She raised Her leg to allow me access to Her arse hole which I licked, sucked and penetrated with my tongue, before She ordered me up to sleep.

I asked Her permission to have a quick wank which She allowed, and She in fact reached over and wanked my cock Herself. Terrified that She would cane me in exchange for playing with my cock I quickly thanked Her for touching my cock, told Her how marvellous it felt, but begged Her not to as I did not deserve such privilege or pleasure, and was not worthy of Her hand.
She agreed that I was not, but carried on wanking me anyway, which was wonderful. I kept thanking Her, and reminding Her that I was not worthy of such pleasure.

I let Her know as I came close to orgasm, terrified that She would make me cum and then punish me for it, but She chose instead to stop for which I thanked Her before we went to sleep.

No comments: