Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Waiting Game


Monday was not convenient for Mistress to cane me. Either She was out, or when She wanted to cane me I was making money, and we’ve got to stay on top of that. So I experienced a brief reprieve.

Tuesday morning the cleaning lady comes between 9 and 9.15 in the morning, so Mistress never canes me on a Tuesday morning. So imaging my surprise when Mistress drove in at 08:55. Had She come to cane me? Phew, apparently not, she had come to pay the cleaning lady.

I am not enjoying the suspense, and was considering asking Mistress to please give me the strokes due as soon as possible so that I can overcome the wait. But obviously it is not my place to tell Her when I would like Her to do things, so I have not done this.

This morning there is no cleaning lady. Mistress has just now left for school, and at about 9am, in 30 minutes, will drive back past our front door on Her way to work. Will She stop and cane me or not?

I decided to take out the big cane and offer Mistress both. I don’t even know if She remembers our chat about the bigger cane – She does not obsess about these things the way I do, and its not Her arse that has to fear!

So I shall offer Her both, and if She asks why I shall say that we talked about the bigger cane, and about how the more the punishment hurt, the more I would fear it, the more effective the threat of it would be – making me a better slave.

Certainly now, already, I cannot contemplate asking Mistress to play with my cock. Great pleasure that might me, but I could not bear the idea of earning myself another ten strokes for that pleasure!

No comments: