Thursday, May 27, 2010

Blood all over the floor


It was madness in here last night.

After She got home She went upstairs to change. 19 minutes later I noticed Her BB was gone, and I went upstairs, to see if She was using it. As I went up the stairs I glimpsed Her in one of the kids rooms, texting him. She hadn’t changed.

In the hope that I hadn’t seen and wouldn’t notice, She dropped the BB onto a chair in the kids room, rather than walk out holding it.

I concluded that She’d actually gone up to get away from me and text him in private.

I challenged Her on this (very politely) – why try to hide it from me?

Of course She didn’t like that – She “dropped the BB where She did so that I would pick it up” (!!) “Why was I mistrusting Her?” She was “going to tell me all about what they had said that day” Etc etc etc. It got quite ugly for quite a long time. There were distinct throwbacks to the difficult times of David at his peak…

At 2am I put Her hand on my cock and asked Her to hold it. I apologised for challenging Her, and I suggested to Her that we introduce the understanding that Her relationship with him (or anyone else) was solely for Her pleasure and not for mine. That She would change the unlock codes on Her iPhone and BB so that I could not unlock them, and that I would be forbidden from asking for the codes or for any details as to what traspired between Her and any of Her men, ever.

She agreed, and we fucked to consummate the agreement.

In the morning I woke up hard again and fucked Her again, as I asked Her what had transpired the day before that She ‘was going to tell me about’.

She told me I had no right to ask, and that She would think about it and may punish me tonight for asking.

In the meantime, while I thrust into Her She told me that he is off tomorrow, and so today is actually the deadline for his challenge to pull Her close to him and give Her a kiss – a challenge he said he would fulfil today.

She’s left for work looking absolutely stunning. She’s just texted to say She’s off for lunch with him. She’s not mentioned the challenge or any conversations they’ve had today, and when She comes home I won’t be able to ask.

So I didn’t have the guts to shut up. But I’ve got my secret wish – There is no longer any expectation that She will share with me, and I am forbidden from asking – Her pleasure is Hers alone except to the extent, if any, that She chooses to share it with me.

This should give me peace at last.

We haven't fucked twice in one night since I was a lad!

No comments: