Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Secret fantasies


I wonder if or when She will start to meet him for coffee in secret. She’s never done so so far, and I’m not sure She ever will.

She mentioned today’s coffee date on Thursday, and has not mentioned it since. I’m sure She knows I’ve not forgotten – but She’s not reminded me. She didn’t call on Her way there, and has not called (yet) to say its over and She’s on Her way to school.

I don’t think She’ll ever have a secret coffee. But She could, and I’d never know.

In my fantasies, She has many secrets:-

Secret coffee – She stops telling me about Her coffee dates – after the event She might mention it: “Last week when I was having coffee with Dave….”

She forbids me, on penalty of punishment, from asking about coffee dates. Or any dates for that matter.

Secret text messages – She changes Her passwords on Her Crackberry and Her iPhone so I can’t get in to them. She forbids me from ever asking who She is texting, or talking about texting him.

She mentions it if She wants: puts Her phone down and chuckles: “That guy is mad” She says. That’s it.

Secret sex – She starts screwing him, and never mentions it to me unless She wants to. 5pm text: ‘I’m going to meet Dave. Back home late. Food in fridge for you’. Or She just tells me to go down on Her in bed, and I notice that Her pussy is full of cum.

She forbids me from talking to Her about sex with him, or anyone else.

Of course there is one secret: That's I've not shared these secret fantasies with Her.

No comments: