Monday, May 17, 2010

Unusually dominant

Yesterday we took the kids to London to see the Houses of Parliament, Number 10 and Buckingham palace. The recent change in government had provoked a bit of a civics lesson that we all enjoyed.

So it was late before Mistress and I finally got up to bed - 12:45 am.

I asked, because I am required to, if Mistress wanted me to present myself for strokes. To my surprise She answered Yes. I’d thought that due to the late hour She might choose not to.

I presented myself, bound on our bed as usual.

She gave me 15 disciplinary strokes, as usual, and then gave me 5 more, harder ones, as punishment for criticising Her earlier in the day.

I thanked Her and we slept.

As my cock hardened into Her arse under the sheets She felt round to my arse, rubbing the stripes She had laid on it. “Hmm!” She said “I can feel the stripes! Nice!” She’s never done or said anything like that before.

She commented on my hard-on that was pressing into her back, and told me that next time I was naughty She would forbid me from touching Her. She told me to get out of bed, get up and wank into a pot, and drink my own cum.

I got out of bed and went to get a container from our dressing room. She told me to stand in the light in there facing Her, and wank where She could see me.

‘Play with yourself. Wank your cock, like the village idiot that you are!” She instructed me from under the covers as She watched.

As I wanked for Her She made me say humiliating things like ‘I always play with my cock because I am the village idiot’ and apologise for criticising Her earlier and the like. I humbly did as instructed.

Eventually I came in the pot and drank it, but She told me to lick it clean inside, so I stuck my finger into the pot and scrapped up all the cum, licking it off my finger before washing it, putting it away and getting into bed.

This is unheard of behaviour for Her. I can’t figure it.

She has never:-

i) delighted in the cuts She placed on my arse before,

ii) made me wank in front of Her quite like that,

iii) humiliated me making me say humiliating things, and

iv) threatened to withdraw access to Her body.

Of course I was in submissive heaven. Anything She wants because She enjoys, I want too.

But I do wander what change this marks. If any. Very odd. I’ll keep you posted here.

No comments: