Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Smokin’ Blackberry


Last week Mistress and Dave appeared to have taken most of the day off – to text each other on their Blackberries.

As She said when She finally let me see Hers, they were having BBM sex, and boy, were they just!

“I undo the zip of your trousers and your cock jumps out. I wrap my fist around it.”

“I push your dress up and put my finger in you. You are so wet. I go down and kiss you there. I can’t resist it”

That sort of thing.

She was horny as fuck when She got home – I was the beneficiary of that!

They’ve been at it ever since.

And now they’ve gone for coffee (again). Their first private face to face time since the BBM sex.

Interesting to see what transpires.

Yesterday She cleared Her BBM history, so I was unable to see what they were chatting about. I don’t know if She did this so I couldn’t see, or just as routine housekeeping. I’ll never know.

No comments: