Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What happened yesterday?


Mistress picked me up from home yesterday evening and we went to school to pick up the kids.

Breaking the news

As we drove, She told me about Her coffee date with Dave and I was a little jealous. The following questions crossed my mind:-

1. Why had She not told me before the coffee?
2. Why had She chosen to spend time after work with him, and not with me?
3. How many times a week could the two of them have coffee, for goodness sake?
4. How long before he starts fucking her?

But I played it very cool with Her, as I don’t want to be seen to be bitching.

But as we discussed it, and She told me all about the platonic chat they had had over coffee, and I asked Her if he flirted with Her at all, She said that he had not, and that increasingly they were ‘just friends’.

Well, you will understand my scepticism over that! The guy has kissed Her and drank wine with his hand up Her shirt for hours, talking about what he’d do to Her if he ever got Her naked! Platonic? Please!

But She insisted, so I didn’t argue.

She got upset with me – in a very subtle, indirect way. Either She was upset anyway, or my intimation that they were flirting upset Her (even though they are!)

I kept cool. No need to rock the boat. But She started to treat me like shit, as only She can when She is upset. Nothing overt, all covert stuff. Just being a little rude and 100% argumentative over everything I say.

But I took it all in my stride. I figured that deep down She feels guilty because She is flirting with him, so I cut Her some slack.

Mo’ Crack’

Then a couple of hours later when I got back from the gym She had been texting him on the Crackberry. This has never happened from home, but it sure happened last night, quite a bit.

And then suddenly this text came in that She felt was ‘different’ – She showed it to me ‘:would She take the day off tomorrow and go to the beach with him?’ They were both busy the next day, so the request was obviously in jest, but She showed it to me and commented that ‘Oh! He is in fact now flirting’. What a surprise!

She was delighted, and flirted back: ‘Yes! If he would make the sun shine, She’d take the day off and go to the beach with him.’

Early night…

That night as we watched telly She continued to treat me like shit, and eventually I kissed Her goodnight and went up to bed. No point in sticking around to just be shat on…

This morning I offered to lick Her arse, and She accepted. I figured I don’t want Her getting out bed thinking I’m in a bad mood with Her. I still love Her and submit to Her, and what better way to show it, so I licked and tongued Her arse and She loved it!

And so the day started.

That skirt!

She dressed for work in the most amazing tight, knitted skirt with a slit up to just above the knee. It makes Her arse and legs look just wonderful! Grrrr.

I knew, because we had talked about it yesterday, and I’d seen the texts, that Dave was not due to be in the office today. It’s a good job I knew this, because otherwise, this skirt was sooo hot, I’d have been insanely jealous that She was dressing for him – as it was, I did not think this – and She confirmed it, saying that She did not expect to see him today.

But I’ve just texted Her, and he has made it back to the office in time to see Her in it…

Fallout

So what happened yesterday? I’m not sure. Did my jealousy get the better of me? I don’t think so. Is it that time of the month when I must suffer as we men do? Maybe.

When this happens, and She treats me badly, it hurts. It’s so unnecessary. She can do what She wants, so there is no need to treat me like shit. And if She wants to treat me like shit, then She can choose to do so – She is the boss, She can tease, bully, ignore or dom me however She wants. So I hate it when She treats me like shit and is NOT dommeing me when She does so.

If She can’t cope with talking to me about Dave, then why does She tell me? Why does She not change the password on Her Crackberry so I can’t get into it, and forbid me from raising the subject, if She finds it a touchy subject?

I don’t get it. But I don’t get to make the rules. If I did, they would be logical.

But, for all James Brown sang, its not a man’s world!

No comments: