Friday, May 28, 2010

It's just sex


Yesterday Mistress got home (after her day with the lunch date) and hit the Blackberry all the time – non-stop until about 9pm. Read, smile, text, chuckly, text, and so it went on.

She never did let me see it.

When we put the kids to bed, and I was alone with it in the room, I checked quickly to see if She’d changed the password. She hadn’t. I read.

“Oh god. I’m cumming, my cum is all over your dick.”

“Gosh yes, that feels good.”

Etc. I could read it for long. But it was explicit BBM sex.

Just before I picked it up, he’d sent a text She hadn’t read:-

“I’m playing” it said. Because I didn’t have long, I could get to see the context, but I think he meant he was wanking.

When She got down, She spotted that I must have opened the BB up – because this message She’d not read was not showing as unread.

She asked if I’d read it and I said yes. I said She’d not changed the password, so I’d read some of it.

She changed the password there and then. End of that.

Later at night in the sitting room I asked if I could play with my cock while I told Her how humiliating and pathetic I felt about Her having text-sex with him, not me.

She got me to play with Her pussy. OMG! It – was – soaking! I have never felt it that wet in my life!

She said it was because of the phone sex, and that may be true. But I think he may have fucked Her over lunch, because it was soaking.

She wanted me to go down on Her, and I did, eating Her to orgasm. Then She had me fuck Her – in the sitting room again. As I fucked her She told me the disgusting things they had texted about – I can’t even remember them – they were mind blowing, and I came deep in Her.

This is the second day running we’ve fucked in the sitting room. We haven’t done that once inside the last two years. And, as She said, this is the first time I’ve cum in Her 3 times in 24 hours in longer than either of us can remember.

We went up to bed.

This morning when She came down for breakfast, first stop was the Crackberry. ‘Oh!” She said happily, big smile, “8:30 in the morning and I’ve got a ‘Good Morning’” She took time out to send a reply, and Her day started.

11:45 this morning I sent Her an email – to Her office. No reply. I called the office, She didn’t pick up. I called Her mobile, She didn’t pick up. I texted Her Blackberry, She didn’t reply.

At 1:45 I was getting worried, I called Her mobile. It went to answerphone. I called Her Blackberry, She picked up. At last. We spoke.

How many text messages do you think She exchanged with him between 11:45 and 1:45 while I couldn’t get hold of Her? I wonder.

But now She’s changed the password, I’ll never know.

No comments: