Wednesday, May 19, 2010

When is a secret not a secret?


Mistress had Her hair cut very short this weekend.

Last night, She let drop that within minutes of walking into the office, Dave IM’d Her to say how much he liked the new hair cut.

She didn’t tell me this during the day. Or in the evening when we first chatted, but fairly late at night, after some time.

I appreciate Her saying this is not the most significant event of the day (I’m sure the Red Shirts in Thailand would agree with that!) But to me it is significant.

And now.

Have they been for their coffee yet?
If so, did he kiss Her? Put his arms around Her? Hold Her?
If they’ve not been for coffee yet, then why? And has he flirted with Her? Continued the overt banter started yesterday?

Perhaps they’ve been for coffee. Had the kiss and the light touch. Discussed when they might get together. They might have made that date She was trying to line up for Friday afternoon drinks.

When will I know that which She chooses to tell me? Seems wrong to ask. I feel I should wait.

No comments: