Thursday, May 06, 2010

Close shave?


Last night Mistress mentioned the coffee discussions, and said She’d set up for a coffee with Dave later this week.

Over the weekend we went for a party, and one of the girls from Her office was there. They spoke about an extra marital affair that Dave is supposed to have had with another of the girls in the office, and Mistress told me about it later.

I wondered if She felt a little jealous.

Anyway, that night as I fucked Her from behind I wondered at what’s going to happen in a few days, weeks or months time when the office picks up on the two of them. All the gossip will be about how they’re shagging, and my cuckolding will become general knowledge or generally suspect across Her office and then out to our friends.

How will that affect me? My cock was rock her as I pistoned in and out of Her thinking of this. The submissive humiliation in everyone knowing that She chose to fuck another guy and thus cuckold me has got to be the ultimate turn on.

I spoke to her about this last night – but She claims She’s not about to shag him, and if She does, that know one would ever know. Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Meantime, the two of them spoke yesterday about an away trip to Cambridge. Turns out a few people from the office went up there last night for an overnight trip ready for some bug meeting today. Mistress could have gone. Dave went. The two would have been in the same hotel overnight.

They were kicking themselves that they did not spot this opportunity and manage it better before hand.

As I cuddled Her last night I told Her that their loss was my gain, and that I appreciated all the more having Her in my arms rather than away in his.

I gave Her arse a good licking this morning to make Her feel good. I do so like to send Her off to work with a well licked arse.

No comments: