Monday, May 10, 2010

Telling him


On Friday evening Mistress gave me an animated account of Her coffee date with Dave.

Apparently he told Her he was playing soccer that evening, and then going out for a drink with the gang. He hinted it would be nice if only She could join him.

I waited for it. She and I were going to her girlfriends for a party that night – it would be all too easy for Her to go from there into town to meet him. But to my surprise She didn’t suggest it to me.

She’s not told him we live a FemDom life. She says She doesn’t want to tell him this. But my betting is that She will tell him, and sooner rather than later, because once She does, then setting up this sort of assignment becomes so much easier.

I hope She does tell him. Then I hope it turns him on, and that he decides he wants to get in on the dominating me act, and that he really encourages Her to shit on me constantly from a great height. Including eating them both clean after the regular fucks I would hope to develop.

I’m selfish.

No comments: