Friday, May 07, 2010

Wild sex


Last night as I lay with Mistress watching telly I stroked Her leg through Her tight, black leggings. Her leg is a truly a thing to admire. My cock got hard, and I started to think of engaging my master plan – to have wild, David-esque sex with Her in the sitting room, lasting two hours or more.

She ignored the hard-on poking out of my pyjamas, yawned, and declared Her intention to go to bed. So we did.

As I lay naked curled up with Her in bed, ashamed of my failure to seduce Her, yet luxuriating in the pleasure of Her naked body, I made my more typical move.

“Would you like me to eat you?” I asked, and She said yes.

She raised Her leg, laying comfortably in the bed, and I licked my finger and toyed with Her pussy, my cock pressing against Her tight butt cheek. She squirmed appreciatively and I toyed with Her more.

I asked if I could put my cock in before I ate Her, and She said yes. I do find this so appropriately submissive – to have had my cock in Her before I go down and eat where my cock has just been, so I eagerly rutted into Her.

She groaned delightfully as manoeuvred in and out, enjoying it all the more for the obvious pleasure She was getting.

My mind wondered as my body thrust. Would She ask what I was thinking, as I pumped? If She did, what would I answer? What was I actually thinking?

She didn’t ask, so I didn’t have to answer.

My pressure rose, as did Her moans.

I was going to have to ask whether She would like me to cum in Her before I ate Her out, because we were both clearly enjoying this, and I did not want to stop. But She pre-empted me.

“Cum in my pussy. Then eat me clean. Until I orgasm!” She instructed.

I did. She held my head and directed my tongue and lips as She wished as She thundered to orgasm after me.

We slept. I felt vindicated. We had the kind of sex we have. We both loved it. The one in the sitting room is David’s, not mine.

No comments: