Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I think its starting to happen

When I got in from the gym last night Mistress was sat in the family room texting furiously on Her Crackberry. ‘Dave’. I figured, and waited to see if She’d offer it to me to read. She didn’t. At least not for a while anyway.

Every 30-40 seconds they’d exchange another message, and so it went on.

Eventually She gave me the Crackberry to have a read of their conversation, which had been going on since 11am.

She smiled as She informed me She’d managed to draw him out of his shell into some direct flirting, when he was stone cold sober. She obviously saw this as progress.

Sure enough they were texting away about good and bad boys, good and bad girls, and kissing and cuddling each other.

I can’t see the guy going back from here. The door is wide open now, and he can only build on it.

They are having a coffee date this morning, so it’ll be interesting to see how he builds on their conversation from yesterday. The overt sexual nature of their relationship is out now, and he can more openly pursue the stated objective of his texts last night – to get Her on Her own where he can get his hands and mouth all over Her (I think that’s the polite way of saying shag Her!).

Fucked to death

In bed Mistress was kinky and spread Her legs for me to finger Her. As I did She made me confess all my most sordid Femdom fantasies. She let me put it in Her before going down on Her, and then fucked me until I came, before telling me to go down and eat Her to glorious orgasm.

Gosh there was a lot of groaning in our bed last night. My cock has still not recovered. Wonderful.

She left this morning with new high heeled shoes and a tiny little skirt. He’s going to enjoy his coffee date…

No comments: