Thursday, November 18, 2010

1 pussy, 2 cocks, 6 orgasms, 2 arseholes and a coffee date


Mistress had a great time on Her ‘date’ in the forest. She got into his car in this deserted spot and they had a ball. Highlights I’ve gathered are:-

He came first, into Her mouth. While She had Her finger up his arse.

Then She came a long, long cum while he fingered Her cunt with a finger up Her arse.

He got one of Her tits out and sucked on it.

She did not remove Her skirt or panties – he worked round them.

He did not remove his trousers – he just pulled them down.

After She came She sucked his soft cock back to hardness. He wanked himself into his hand, and She licked his fingers clean.


They both loved it!

She then picked up the kids and came home. I offered to eat Her pussy and She let me, so we went upstairs to bed and I ate Her to another orgasm.

She then told me to fuck Her – instructing me not to lie on Her but to kneel and fuck Her, which I gladly did, cumming in Her.

That night he was in a hotel and got horny again, so they had BBM sex with lots of naked pictures of him from his hotel room before he came again.

Final score:-

Her 2
Him 3
Me 1

A good game, I reckon.

More coffee...

They are back in the office together again today. And already they have arranged a coffee date for 3 o’clock. After all those orgasms, they need coffee together so soon – man this thing is intimate – its disturbing. I am dealing with it by accepting that he is Her principal source of sexual excitement – only against that context can I appreciate Her inviting him for coffee already.

No comments: