Tuesday, November 02, 2010

The cane and the crackberry

On Sunday morning Mistress kindly let me eat Her arse before I went down to get tea. As I left to go downstairs, She asked me to bring Her crackberry up to Her with the tea.

When I got down I checked the crack, and there were no messages from him. I decided not to take it up to Her, because I wanted Her for myself.

So when I tool Her tea up and She asked for it, I said that I’d decided not to bring it up, because there were no messages from him, and I wanted Her to dedicate Her time in bed to us, or me!

“You’ve earned yourself strokes for that” She said. “It’s not up to you whether to bring it or not, it’s up to me.”

I had hurt my back playing racquetball, so I was not in good enough health to be caned on Sunday night. In fact, I had to go for physio on Sunday.

On Monday after Mistress got back from the gym in the day time, She asked if my back was better, because She wanted to give me my punishment while there were no kids in the house to hear it. She mentioned drawing blood. But my back was not well enough.

Mistress has never asked to cane me in the day. I think She really is determined to use this an example that I must do as She says.

Dave started cracking Her and She got turned on, so She called me up to bed, took of Her clothes, and had me eat Her while She had BBM sex with him. She put my cock into Her and I cam in Her as She cracked him.

Yesterday She cracked him again all day. She now refers to him openly as Her boyfriend when talking to me.

They had two dates last week – both resulting in sex. And now they are due to go for coffee after work this evening, which will no doubt result in kissing.

No comments: