Thursday, November 04, 2010

Should I crack?

Some time ago Mistress decided to stop sharing Her crack with me. She completely stopped. She changed the password, didn’t let me read it, and told me nothing about it.

It drove me nuts and I asked Her to change this, which She kindly did – it really was driving me nuts. So now I have the password and I read every word before She deletes the history (on a daily basis).

Within a FemDom context I think this is wrong. She has a stated preference to keep Her relationship private – I can see obvious benefits to Her – She could say and do whatever She wants with him, without any concern of me looking over Her shoulder. I mean, it’s not natural having a relationship with someone, and having another party watching your every move. Also, within the FemDom context, it makes no sense Her ‘reporting’ to me.

But the privacy drove me nuts, so we ended it.

So should I offer Her it back? Or should I let things lie as they are? If She wants privacy back will She take it (as She appears to have done today)?

I don’t know. What do you think? Please take the poll.

No comments: