Thursday, November 11, 2010

Why do I do this?

Yesterday Dave was on a role. He and Mistress BBM’d all day as he wanked himself to orgasm at least twice over a 4 hour period (he was ‘working’ from home). I didn’t ask to see the crack, but Mistress offered it to me and I read it. The things they talked about! You would not believe! Her pussy must have been soaking the whole day.

“God you turn me on”, She said to him, “My pussy is dripping at the thought of your lovely cock ramming into me. We need to have a major fuck session soon so you can shove it in me”, and so on.

This morning I dropped the kids at school because Mistress was going for a meeting. There was a huge traffic jam on the motorway so I tried to call Her to warn Her not to take the motorway. She was still at home getting ready. I called Her iPhone. No reply. I called Her crackberry, She picked it up on the first ring. It was obviously in Her hand as the two of them had started their days crack.

She has on a short skirt and crotchless tights – they are expecting to meet up in the office later in the day.

Where do I fit in? As the provider of Her sexual excitement I don’t. I do fit in as Her submissive husband. God, it is so humiliating. The humiliation turns me on, but watching him provide Her sexual excitement kills me.

2 comments:

m said...

I wonder if it's the constancy of this arrangement that's hitting so hard.As co workers they are often together and that gives this an extraordinary intimacy. I wouldn't be able to handle that aspect of it. I like the idea of a cuckold arrangement so that the partner can feel free to enjoy it now and again or with different bulls. An exploration of her sexuality.

This sounds like something totally different and although it has some fantasy appeal from reading it,the reality would literally break my heart.

sub hubby said...

Hi m. I think you are reading my sentiment quite closely!

My fantasy was a guy She shagged "regularly" - whenever She wanted - probably equating to once every week or so on average. Not a guy She worked in the same office with, went for lunch and coffee with, and had BBM sex with all day every day while soaking into Her knickers.


Sometimes I feel really low about it. But sometimes, when I recognised how submissive I have become in bed towards Her, I also recognise the reasonableness of Her right to alpha male sexual excitement which, after all, She used to get from me.

The crazy thing is that I can't reconcile the conflicting views.