Friday, November 26, 2010

Painful Crack

Yesterday’s messages from Her to him included the following exchange send from the office:-

Her: Walking past your desk just now made me think: I just want to straddle that chair and shag him! Hmm!

Him: Please do!


It hurt to read it. She tells me that She just ‘writes crap’ but that’s bollocks – you wouldn’t write that if you didn’t feel it.

This morning’s crack – he’s on a train to a local city they are travelling to together next week:

Him: Hi there. This time next week you’ll be on this train with me! We can play!

Her: Can’t wait. I’ll kiss you all the way.


That hurts too. It’s a 1.5 hour train journey, and they are going to kiss and cuddle like teenagers all the way. And he will no doubt end up cumming in Her mouth.

I am supposed to accept my submissive role, and his role as Her primary provider of sexual excitement, but its not an easy thing to accept – the fantasy and the reality are not quite the same…

2 comments:

m said...

I can feel your pain.It's not just the sex though is it? It's all the time together,at work,on the train,coffees, cracking. It feels like an open affair rather than a cuckold thing.
It's all the time, becoming more intimate as lovers. I would be wild with jealousy.Just look at her she's gorgeous and she should be yours.

sub hubby said...

You are right, m. I question it so much in my mind. But then I come back to this: I ceased functioning as an alpha male some time ago when I became submissive towards Her. She kindly accepted my submission. I encouraged Her to find an alpha male, and She's found one. The intimacy is a logical extension, and I still fit in a sa desired submissive - I see more of Her than him. It is no more or less than I deserve, but it drives me wild with jealousy - you are right!

I discussed this with Her Friday. We had an intersting weekend. I wrote a fantasy story about it that I have just submitted to lterotica.com - my first submission - I'll post a link here when they publish the story!

Thanks for stopping by, m. I always appreciate the feedback.