Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cruel or dominant?

I got home from my game of racquetball at 6pm to find Mistress and the girls home, chatting in the kitchen having just arrived.

Her crackberry was on the sideboard, outside Her handbag, so that was evidently going on.

Despite all that transpired in the day, She picked it up and cracked with him in my presence, then taking it upstairs with Her when She went to change.

I had thought She might be sensitive to my insecurity, but no. Apparently not.

In a way I am grateful to Her for illustrating so clearly Her dominant role and that Her pleasure with Her alpha mail comes before my insecurities. My cock actually twitches at the thought of how cruel this is. Twitches mind. Doesn’t get hard. Just twitches.

2 comments:

HISgirl said...

I am a submissive myself and I say nothing and no one is worth this amount of distress unhappyness also the erosion of you self esteem. this cannot last if I were you I would leave while I could.
Regretably this "marrage" relationship is doomed to faliure.

sub hubby said...

Hi HISgirl.

Nice to meet you.

I can't agree - I (we) think our marriage is uniquely close. As Mistress said to me last night, I have changed from the alpha male I once was, to this submissive. Fortunately, She has changed to, and so we are both happy together.

I think we are happier and closer, certainly more so than any other couple we know.

My fight (when I have it) is with me, with my submissive nature, not with Her. It is I that must learn to accept and enjoy the submissive I am, and stop kicking myself over what used to be that is no more.