Monday, November 29, 2010

Betrayed by my cock

Sunday morning Mistress told me to go down and lick Her arse. This is most unusual – She normally responds to my offer, and does not offer the instruction, but I was delighted to oblige.

A little later She had me eating Her pussy to glorious orgasm, and as She came, told me She was going to cane me most severely that evening for various reasons that She would explain to me.

At bed time I followed Her upstairs. I am supposed to ask Her if She wants to cane me, and if She does, then prepare myself to be bound to the bed.

But as I did my teeth She was telling me how tired She was and standing naked by the bed, ready to get in.

I figured that in fact She as tired and did not want to cane me. Perhaps too, She realised that the intimate cuckolding was so cruel and dominant, that strokes of the cane were not necessary. And, of course, I wanted to protect my arse! So I said nothing, and we got into bed to sleep.

As we lay there, me spooned into Her back, my cock gently resting against Her lovely, soft arse, She said “You were supposed to present yourself for punishment. Why didn’t you?” and I explained that She had gotten ready for bed and I had assumed She had wanted to sleep.

“You are not supposed to assume anything,” She said. “I just forgot, and you should have reminded me. You will get double as a punishment. You will also get 5 punishment strokes for acting weird over my intimacy with Dave, and 5 because my handwash is building up to a worrying level – you must do it more often. I should never have to worry about it. OK?”

“Yes Mistress. Thank You Mistress,” I replied.

“And in future, when you are due punishment you must not ask me if I would like to punish you. You must ask for it. You must say ‘Please Mistress, Please give me the punishment that I deserve’ no matter whether I am ready for bed or not. I will decide whether I am too tired to punish you or not. Not you.”

“Yes Mistress. Thank You Mistress,” I replied.

And my cock betrayed me, rising hard against Her arse in defiance of the cruelty She had just perpetuated.

“I don’t know why Your cock is getting hard, Mistress,” I said, “there is nothing horny about asking to be punished. It should not be getting hard”

“Nonsense,” She replied, “It is communicating with me perfectly clearly. It knows that’s what you deserve.”

I offered to lick Her arse before we slept, but She declined and told me to sleep, which we did.

Handwash

We have his ‘n Her sinks. Her handwash goes under my sink for me to do. I aim to do it on Friday, but sometimes don’t get round to it. Needless to say I’ve just done it now!

No comments: