Monday, November 01, 2010

Ups and Downs...

Where shall I start? I guess with an apology for the lengthy silence. There have been ups and downs. Let me tell you about it.

Down
The Friday of my last post was a down. I was convinced Mistress had gone on a date with Dave and not told me. Turns out She was busy. I didn’t handle it well. She was not pleased. It was a bit of a downer.

Up
Mistress and I talked. I explained to Her that I couldn’t hack the privacy of Her relationship with him – I just could not understand it. We talked. We listened. She agreed to let me in, and tell me whatever I want to know, and let me read Her crack whenever I want – ‘I have nothing to hide’ She said, I just like doming you with the private cuckolding.

That was an up. I now read Her crack with him, and it’s smoking!

Up and Down
Wednesday last week Mistress and Dave met in a London pub. She played with his cock, he played with Her pussy. In the cab on the way back to the station she sucked his cock – in the cab!! I guess that’s an up and down! This was the second pair of crotchless tights She wore for him!

Up and Down
Friday was ‘pink’ day in the office – you could wear pink, and pay a couple of quid into a breast cancer charity. Mistress wore pink, including knickers and bra. Dave loved the knickers and bra – they met in the disabled loo – She tool all Her clothes off while he had a play, and then She went down on him. She bobbed up and down – he came in Her mouth. I guess that’s an up and down.

Crack
The crack is getting raw! The man has wanked just about every day for the last week, while cracking with Her! He’s taken to sending Her pictures of his cock when its hard – here’s one. He wanks it, so I guess that’s an up and down too…

Where are we heading?
I think we are much happier now that we are sharing stuff – I am anyway – but I think Mistress might have preferred it if it was private, but I just couldn’t cope, and the Darling Girl says most important thing is that we are both happy, so that’s where we are.

Where are we heading? We discussed that today. She wants to head down the road where our Femdom becomes increasingly extreme – She dominates me more, I serve, submit to and support Her, especially on the cuckolding front, and especially happily. I guess that’s an up. That’s what I want too.

I’ll try and keep you posted better. It’s been a challenging time. I’ll try to post every day again now…

No comments: