Thursday, November 25, 2010

Games Kit

As Mistress left the morning I asked if She was wearing a vest. She said not. I pointed out that the temperature was 1 degree. I had a thermal vest, long sleeve shirt and sweater. She has a dress.

She went upstairs to do something about it, and came down all concerned. ‘Does the vest mess up my profile?’ She asked, turning for me. Of course not. It was a tight, spray on vest.

‘You’re only worried what Dave is going to see when he unwraps You later’, I said to Her.

‘What? Like this you mean?’ She said, and lifted Her dress. She looked so good I grabbed my iPhone and took this picture. Yummy!

This is what Dave will be unwrapping in 30 minutes time. As expected, they’ve arranged a date for this evening. They don’t know where they are going, but they are going, She says, ‘to have a play’.

No comments: