Sunday, November 07, 2010

Lunch in the forest

Mistress and Dave took separate cars into the forest for their lunch date, so they didn’t get busted.

She followed him into the middle of nowhere. We spoke as She drove, and I suggested She turn him on by taking Her knickers off before actually meeting up, which She did.

She ended up in his car, where he played with Her pussy and Her arsehole. Her arsehole! I ask you! What position was She in that made that possible – I can only imagine She had Her knees around Her ears!

She wanked him and just before Her came lowered Her head to his cock, swallowing all his cum. Hmm. Lucky him!

Before She left to Her car, She noticed her makeup all over his shirt! Crisis! They tried to wash it off using bottled water from Her car, but it didn’t work.

On his way back to the office he had to stop off and buy a new shirt. I wonder what he told his wife that night!

We happened to be in the store he bought the shirt in – so I took this picture…

2 comments:

ritemate said...

From what I read, I gather that your dynamics are working just fine now. My guess is, the secret formula is open communication and liberal use of the cane for behavior modification. So although I voted for Her right to decide what to tell you, I think keeping you informed about Her interactions with Dave is the best way to make you a happy sub hubby. And if you’re happy, you try harder to make Her happy.

sub hubby said...

Hi ritemate. Good to hear from you.

I'm not sure what the secret formula is - though you are quite right, the dynamic is working very well for us right now.

I think its got something to do with the open communication - the fact that I know whatever it is that I know, and therefore am at peace.

It's not so much of the cane - see my blog post to follow today.