Friday, November 12, 2010

Time of the month


There is that time of the month when a lady is not well disposed to sexual activity. Lasts about 5 days in our house. I am normally given a blow job during that period of time – that would be the one I was given last Wednesday.

Fortunately that period is over now, and last night marked a return to normalcy. As we climbed into bed Mistress told me to go down on Her and I ate Her to glorious orgasm. After, She invited me to fuck and cum in Her while I told Her I was Her submissive and She was entitled to Her alpha male.

Earlier in the day we had both commented that I have a harder submissive time when it is that time of the month, and I do. I think it is because I am not able to offer to and lick Her arse to mark the start of every day. When I do get to do this, I awaken clear of my place and role in our lives, and my day is clear and more pleasant. At least life is back to normal now.

Mistress was very kind when explaining to me last night why She wanted and had Dave in Her life:

“Because for years you have convinced me, and I now believe, that due to your submissive nature you are not able to give me the alpha male sex that I enjoy and deserve, and so I am allowed to go out and find it elsewhere, and that’s what he provides.

If you are saying now that you think you can and want to provide that alpha male sex, then we can try that – but we’ve tried it before, and we both know that that’s not you. And I don’t want that from you. I love you and want you as my submissive husband.”


When we discussed my difficulty during Her period, and my inability to service Her orally, She recognised the problem, but pointed out that I serve Her in many other ways that She loves:

“You make me tea, a bring me my blanket (to keep warm watching TV) you do the chores, you fetch and carry for me– you I do hundreds of little things that no other husband does for their wife, and I love you for it. You don’t have to lick my arse every day to submit to and serve me.”

She’s right of course. Thank good it won’t matter for the next 20 odd days.

So now we’ve had sex again, all appears to be well. Men! So predictable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a very nice relationship with your wife.

sub hubby said...

Thank you cynthia jean. We are close. I love Her and She loves me. Lucky me! And NICE BUT by the way!