Monday, November 08, 2010

He gets to cum

No surprises, Dave was in a meeting and was in touch as soon as he came free.

Very much in touch, in fact. Mistress got back from the gym and they started cracking. She got into the bath with Her crackberry and they texted furiously for about an hour. Fingers, arses, cocks and cunts. He send a series of pictures over time of a half errect cock, a hard one, a furiously hard one, and finally a pool of spunk in his fist as he came on himself as a result of Her efforts.

Needless to say She was delighted.

Some women love drawing sperm from a man. Have you noticed? Just like the cat that got the cream.

I am quite ambivalent about the whole experience. I’m glad She enjoyed it, but I didn’t get hard at the thought.

Round two
More disturbing was this: It turns out that last Friday after he came in Her mouth (in his car) they were sat their talking 5 minutes later, and sperm spontaneously erupted from his cock. Quickly She dived Her head down to get it all and clean him up.

Mistress never mentioned this to me when She recounted events afterwards, but Dave referred to the occurrence in his texts today, so She felt obliged to explain it all to me. ‘I’d forgotten that’ She said.

A perfect illustration of how She only need tell me what She wants, and why She would be happier if I didn’t read Her crack, so She wouldn’t have to worry about it…

I wonder what Mistress will do tonight? Has She had enough sex for today now? Or will She feel obliged to stimulate me to orgasm?

No comments: