Monday, November 08, 2010

Wanker

Yesterday when I was out on the golf course Mistress texted me to say that Dave was home alone, wanking and texting Her images of his cock while he did so (my words, not Hers).

When I got in She didn’t offer me Her crack to catch up on the conversation, but I took a look at is this morning – the usual exchange of hard core BBM sex that the two of them enjoy.

I wonder that She did not offer it to me to read. She’s not changed the password, so She knows I can get at it. Interesting.

At bed time She chose not to cane me, because I have been so ‘good’ where She defines ‘good’ as being happy and supportive of Her cuckolding relationship. So my arse was saved. But She claimed She was going to raise the banner, and start caning me more for not serving Her well.

She also says I cum too much for a submissive – every day or two at least. She says that is too much and She wants to introduce a payment charge for cuming – some strokes of the cane.

It could be an interesting week…

No comments: