Tuesday, November 09, 2010

I never used to feel this way

Mistress texted me a string of kisses at about 11:30, then called me to discuss an errand I ran earlier in the day. And I’ve not heard from Her since.

I texted her a food icon just after I ate.

It’s 2:10 in the afternoon now – She must have had a lunch break, but She’s not texted me.

Before the cuckolding this would not bother me, but now it does.

I even know Dave is not in the office today, but it still bothers me.

That’s one of the reasons why She doesn’t want me reading Her crack – because I’ll be able to see that She was in constant contact with him through the day.

I won’t ask to or look at Her crack today, unless She offers it to me in which case it would be rude to say no…

Ah. There She is with a text now – I’ll go and see what She has to say.

No comments: