Wednesday, November 03, 2010

A day full of cocks

This morning Mistress told me to go down and lick Her arse. This is very unusual. Normally I have to offer. But I was glad off the opportunity to give Her as much pleasant stimulation as possible.

When She’d had enough She rolled round and telling me to stay there, started to wank my cock. She got it rock hard and then leaned forward sucking it into Her mouth. She took it out and said ‘I never know whether I should suck your cock or not. It’s not a very dominant thing to do for a submissive is it? What do you think?’

‘I certainly don’t deserve it’, I replied, ‘but if You want to do it then I certainly don’t mind’.

She grunted. ‘I think I should make you pay for it. Give you some extra strokes in exchange for sucking it. What do you think?’

‘Certainly. If that’s what You think’, I replied.

She returned to Her wanking and sucking, and made me cum a monstrous orgasm into Her mouth, swallowing it all down.

****
At lunch time I went into town to meet Her. One of the iPods is playing up, and we took it to the Apple store.

‘I got a picture of his cock!’ She informed me. I stared. Incredulous. At that time of day?

‘He went to the toilet. His cock was so hard, he took a picture and sent it to me. Then he walked back into the office cool as you like and sat back down at his desk!’

I gasped.

‘It’s amazing the power I have over these cocks’, She said. And She’s right.

No comments: