Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sex, sex and more sex

This morning as I lay in bed Mistress grabbed my hard on and played with it a bit. This is quite unusual, but was, of course, very pleasant.

In due course She went down on me and gave me a blow job. She seemed pretty intent on making me cum. She paused and spoke.

‘I can never really tell whether I should give you a blow job or not’, She said. I’m going to decide if and when I should, and you won’t get any say in it. You’ll have to write it down every time I do, and I’ll give you some extra punishment strokes to make up for it’.

Needless to say I came furiously into Her mouth.

Throughout I was wondering, was She doing this to me because Dave has cum so much in Her mouth recently? Or because She wants to? If the latter, then why?

Why do I ask myself the question? She chooses to do it, and I like it. I know why She blows Dave. Because She wants to. Otherwise She wouldn’t. But why does She blow me?

I confuse myself some times. Most of the time.

Sex
Dave came again this morning as he had BBM sex with Mistress at 10am. He sent Her another cum pic (so She tells me).

More sex
At 12 noon he was ready for more, and pursuing a second shot. She’s not said ye whether he came or not. He certainly seems to be able to recover fast. The first time they had sex he came twice inside of 40 minutes.

No comments: