Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ambivalence



I have rightmate to that for using this work in his comment yesterday. I’ve never thought about the word before – if you’d asked me, I’d have said it’s a fairly common word, and I know the meaning of it.

But on reflection I decided I did not know the meaning – the context in which rightmate used it sowed a seed of doubt in my mind. So I looked it up. Wow! It sums up my position fairly exactly!

The future will be interesting

Yesterday marked a turning point in my relationship with Mistress.

The fact that She went ahead and texted David, even when She saw the angst it caused me, is significant.

She admitted that she was fucking him for Her, not for ‘us’, and that She prefers to fuck him rather than me – he is ‘more exciting’ and if She was to choose a bed to be in it would be his, is monumental.

I am surprised and scared that She admitted all this face to face when we spoke last night. I must say, I never thought She would admit this – to Herself or to me. It’s rather scary.

Later when She told me to wank to empty my balls and I asked Her to suck me, She said I would have to suffer the cane before She would let me cum in Her mouth again.

2 comments:

Notary Public -- Making Money said...

She's giving you an incredible gift.

sub hubby said...

Hi Edwina. What a fascinatingly simple yet complex comment. A poisened chalice, maybe?

Of course in many ways She is giving me a wonderful gift - as She said when She took time to let me lick his cum from Her arse - other guys (including David!) would kill to swap places with me. And She's right.

But on the other hand, She loves the attention, the excitement and the fucking he gives Her. That is Hers alone, though She throws me scraps - to keep me happy, I believe.

When they fuck they do so for an average of 3 hours! She often says, when She comes back, that the guy has put it in every one of Her holes. That's incredible. I can't stay hard for 3 hours, but he can (for Her) and She loves it.

Thank you so much for your comment.