Monday, May 04, 2009

Choices


I explain to Mistress that I am humiliated, disappointed, sad and excited that David had Her in all 3 holes, a thing I have not done for so long I can’t remember. A thing I wished would happen until now it has happened.

Why can’t I have Her in all 3 holes? After all, She is married to me and loves me.

I put this to Her: The reason She is doing this, and telling me about it, is because She is throwing down the gauntlet. She wants me to stop talking wimpy FemDom shit and rise to the occasion, start to once again give Her the sex She wants and deserves.

“No way!” She said. “Definitely not! I like things just as they are and do not want to change them. I want you humiliated and submissive and serving me better as a result of it.”

But She also says She wants me “confident” – not insecure or unsure of myself. She wants me confident in my submission to Her.

I ask you: How can you be confident in your cuckold submission? When another guy is getting all 3 holes in one night, and you are grateful to be allowed to wank? I don’t think you can be confident in that.

So She makes me an offer: I can switch for a week – I can dominate Her and have Her any way I want, and I can see how I like it. Then, at the end of the week She will agree to live however I choose. Anything, She says, to ensure I am confident about the lifestyle we lead.

As She pointed out, when I used to dom Her She still screwed other guys, and She could continue to screw David while living sub to me – if that’s what I want.

But the thing is this: I don’t WANT her to live submissive to me. I don’t WANT to switch. What I want to do is live the way She chooses for us to live – and She chooses to maintain what we have right now – with me serving Her.

But I want all 3 holes… I want Her to drop down in front of me and suck my cock into Her mouth…

But I genuinely feel that I do not deserve that, and that I am better, more correctly placed as Her submissive, only getting such sex as She explicitly grants me – even if that is just wanking rights every now and again.

My goodness I’m confused. But I’m not confused. I’m clear. I want to serve Her.

No comments: