Wednesday, May 06, 2009

New kid on the block?

On Friday night when Mistress got back from David’s She was so excited. Her main news of the evening had nothing to do with David, but a junior guy called Chris from the office.

She told me they were dancing at a rowdy, popular local nightspot when this young guy (‘boy’ She called him) who reports to Her at work hit on Her. He did some dirty dancing including rubbing his erection against Her, which She felt and did not repel, and he said to Her ‘You can boss me about! You can tell me what to do any time!’

She loved this. ‘All you guys just want to be domminated!’ she said to me, ‘You are all the same!’

I’ve been trying to persuade Her of this for the last 5 years or so – but not until She finally worked it out for Herself last Friday did She ever believe it – now it appears She does.

She claims this guy is ‘way too young’ for Her, and She’ll ‘never’ shag him.

I say watch this space – he’s going to fall soon! I bet She’ll have him.

This guy has already had a huge influence on Her. When telling me I should be grateful that She gave me the opportunity to suck David’s spoof from Her arse She told me that both he and Chris would give anything to swap places with me.

She’s right, and She knows She is right.

I think this marks a turning point in our relationship. Certainly this is the first time She’s done anything like this and then tried to sleep without making me cum first.

No comments: