Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Making time for what She wants

It’s interesting when I talk to Mistress about Her attitude to sex with me (or lack of it, perhaps!) She gets very defensive: ‘You are all I need’ She says.

But this is obviously not true. Some months ago we had a bet: if She lost She was to use me sexually (any way She chooses) for two hours. She lost. Nothing has happened. She has not “had the time” (read inclination).

A few weeks ago She said that She wanted to trim my pubic hair (to make it more like David’s would you believe!) But She has never done so – She keeps saying She might, but She never “has the time”.

Then today, out of the blue, She texts me to say She’s working hard in the office, but She’s really bored, and wants to text David to arrange a date for tomorrow night. If he says ‘yes’ then She will straight away find time to shower, dress sexy and go out with him for 3-4 hours.

She says She does not compare us. But check out the facts for yourself. Bottom line She makes time for sex with him that She does not with make with me. Yet She will not accept and acknowledge that as a start point because She doesn’t want to hurt me.

It seems She does not realise that Her very text suggesting She makes contact with him is a devastating body blow to me. Yes I hope She does meet up with him because She enjoys it so much – but the reality still hurts me.

No comments: