Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Stocktake

When Mistress came back from David’s house at 2am Friday She was tired and ready to sleep.

She kindly lay down and let me lick his cum out of Her arse before finally going to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I licked deep with my tongue and sucked out all I could. It was a strange sensation! Her arse which is usually so tight even on my tongue was enlarged and loose from his cock, and I was able to get my tongue in as deep as it could go, with no resistance at all.

I begged for the opportunity to put my cock in Her arse as well, but She denied me this, telling me that my cock was too big, and She did not want it in Her arse.

Eventually She pulled away from my ministrations and went to the bathroom to get ready, returning to bed to sleep.

Of course I was horny, and rubbing my cock into Her but cheeks as She tried to sleep. She would not accept my advances and eventually agreed that I could wank to get rid of my horn so that I could sleep.

I persuaded Her to let me wank onto Her tits if I would then lick it off, to which She kindly agreed and rolled over to let me cum groaning onto Her gorgeous breasts. Incredibly frustrated that that is all I got. But as She said, I was the lucky one who got to lick his cum out of Her arse, I should be grateful.

I had no further sexual contact until Mistress kindly had me eat Her to orgasm on Monday mid day. But then Monday night Mistress kindly allowed me to penetrate Her pussy which I did mounting Her from behind.

As I eased into Her she groaned that my cock was so big! (and She says She doesn’t compare us! She was obviously saying it was big – and uncomfortably so – relative to David’s).

I was as gentle as possible – I don’t want a complete ban! I eased it in, and in no time at call came inside Her - such a delight, but so short lived – I just can’t last when She let’s me in! No wonder She likes to fuck David – that goes on for hours!

On Tuesday morning She kindly allowed me to eat Her arse before I got out of bed to make breakfast, and this morning She kindly let me eat Her pussy before we got up. I did so tenderly, trusting my finger deep into Her tight pussy as I ate Her, feeling that the full pentration of my finger was probably closer to the feeling of his cock than my large dick would be, and therefore comfortable that She would enjoy it which She did.

So since He used all 3 holes I have been lucky enough to eat Mistress’ pussy and arse twice each, and got to cum in Her. I guess I am the lucky one – in the weirdest, weirdest way.

Last night I told Her of my insecurities and we discussed it. She was very upset and cried about it – She questioned why then we were continuing with David. I noticed though that She did not offer to stop seeing him.

Today I sent a bunch of flowers to Her office – She was delighted! That was a good move. I wonder whether She’ll let me cum tonight as a reward for that…

No comments: