Friday, May 29, 2009

Interesting Times


After She caned me Mistress had me wank into this bowl. My cock was soft from the caning however she kindly wanked it for me to get it started.

She tired of wanking me before I came, and told me to finish myself off. That made me think of David. I bet She finishes him off Herself.

So anyway, I wanked into the pot, groaning as my spoof fell into it.

Then She watched and laughed as I drank it. ‘You expect me to drink it, now you know what it’s like,’ She chuckled as I swallowed it down.

She said She knows I hate doing that, and that’s why She made me do it.

The cane AND eating my own cum, both on the same day. These are interesting times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lucky guy you are. I have indicated to my wife that I get aroused by being hurt, as in caned. I have demonstrated this to her by having her slap me across the face and seeing my instant erection. The result is that she will occasionally slap me hard but I seriously envy the place you two have gotten to.