Friday, May 08, 2009

Girls night out

Mistress is going out for a girls night out to celebrate someone’s birthday today (Friday). They are going to dinner at a local restaurant.

I suggested to Her that She might contact David during the day to see if he wanted to meet up with her after.

She replied that She does not like the insecurities that have developed in me since She started seeing David. She said we spend too long agonising over things and She does not like that.

She is right – my insecurities are difficult to bear, and do seem to result in internal struggles within me, and then external struggles with Her – which are trying on us both.

She is therefore considering whether or not to carry on seeing him.

I have said I will respect her decision, and confirmed that I think an invitation from her to him would help enamour him to Her, but left the decision up to Her.

I hope She chooses to text, meet up and screw him.

I hope She chooses to stop seeing him, and instead chooses to work on our relationship.

I hope She arranges to meet him and bring him back here so they can dominate and humiliate me together – I have still not had the opportunity to lick him clean after he has cum in Her.

No comments: