Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Text conversation with Mistress this afternoon


Conversation with Mistress
Mistress (12:48):
Hi. Sexy slave...... Very busy but soo bored. So I feel like bugging DM. Shall I txt say to him.... hi, and say, so were u out last Fri? and ask if he has Sarah with him tomorrow evening? Bet he will say he does. Or do u still feel he ain't good enough for me & so best I leave him alone with his weirdness! X

Me (12:52):
Well You certainly deserve to be treated better, but since You obviously enjoy his company then go ahead and enjoy it! You've got nothing to lose and fun to gain so go for it. Xx Your slave. xx

Mistress (12:56):
I feel weird txting him when u think he is treating me like crap as I am meant to be the strong mistress. What I will not do is go out of my way to see him, nor will I beg to see him or say nice things like I miss him etc like we've txted in the past to make him feel good. I just want to know what goes on in his head really x x what u think? X x

Me (13:01):
I think that You deserve to be treated better and You should find someone who will treat You better. But that's just me - what I think is not important. You like him and want to enjoy time with him then don't postulate - just seduce him and get what You want - if its what You want then its what You want... And You can't seduce him 'reluctantly'! xx

Me (13:06):
Do you really want to know what goes on in his head? OR do You want fun & wild sex with him? The only way You are going to get into his head is via his bed anyway, specially since he thinks with his dick! So kiss ass and seduce him if that's what You want!

Mistress (13:08):
Well, I will leave well alone. Not sure about the tone of ur txt...... Anyway will not make contact .... Back to work now x xx

Me (13:10):
What are You not sure about the tone of my text?

Mistress (13:14):
Can't say by txt.... Open to misinterpretation....no x x . Talk about it later. Honestly, I think what worries me about pursuing him in any way is that I worry about ur comment about me being an enthusiastic Fucker of him and a reluctant Dominant to you. So I worry u'll get madly insecure & misinterpret my intentions x x

Me (13:23):
Hmm. It's interesting the things You choose to analyse! Your enthusiasm to Fuck him hurts me every time, but I can't change the reality of the world we live in, and I love the happiness it gives You/us, so why should either of us fight it? It's true. Just enjoy it.

Me (13:28):
I think You like to analyse some impossible ideas - look back at the diverse thoughts in your last 3 texts... I am simpler - I recognise that You enjoy/love the sex with David and I accept that. Surely the whole point was to find a good, uncomplicated fuck, and You found one! I accept that - it is my lot - I even like it/love while I hate it, but I don't deny it. I do find it weird that You don't accept it in word, though You do in deed. I can't figure why.

Me (13:31):
I think maybe You try to protect me - while still seeing him. You can't protect me. I know You enjoy sex with me - the sex we have. But you also love fucking him, so why should either of us deny it? I'd rather be honest. I sometimes wish he had a bigger cock than me, then You could just say You like his bigger cock - just like You do say You like his smaller cock in Your arse.

Me (13:32):
Just because his cock is not bigger than mine does not mean You cannot say/admit that you like hooking up with him coz You like the way he treats You and You like the way he fucks You. xx

Mistress (13:34):
I hear what you say & I like what u say as it is reassuring... And I believe that u like it and hate it at the same time. First time u have put it in words that I understand. Why I do not admit in words is that I can control that so as not to Hurt you. When I do it in action is more impulsive can't control it I guess,...... But silly me should know actions speak louder than words! x x

Me (13:35):
I long to actually hear You say that You prefer the sex with him. That does not mean You do not enjoy sex with me - when we have sex that You choose to have with me You love it - we both do, but for a good, straight forward fuck I think You enjoy David more and would be happy if You admitted it in a dominant way.

Mistress (13:36):
X x :) x x I know I will one day! In a. Dominant way. Love u

Me (13:37):
But in a dominant way that is true - not a pretense. So stop pretending and text the guy!

Mistress (13:38):
Ok x x

Me (13:55):
While I appear to be communicating effectively... You cannot deny that You have still not found the time to claim the 2 hours of sex with me in any manner of YOUR choosing (not doing what I want, but what YOU want) and neither have You found ten minutes to shave my cock like You said You wanted to, but right now You are contemplating finding 4 hours to flirt and fuck with David tomorrow.
Whether you 'chase' him (as You call it) or whether he chases You does not affect me - because I am not blind to the reality of what I see - You will find time to fuck him like You will not find time to fuck me. You will give him Your arse, go down on Your knees and swallow his spoof like You will not do for me. That hurts like fuck, but its true and I'd rather we accepted it and lived with it.
It's funny that You won't cane me - I think because You don't want to hurt me - but the hurt of the cane is nothing compared to the hurt of Your desire for him.
But in my submissive way I love You and I want You to have whatever You want. I hope that one day You love me as a submissive enough to be able to be honest about it. Xx

Mistress (13:57):
No comment really :) x x

No comments: