Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kangaroo

Mistress and I were talking over the weekend, and She let slip (almost accidentally I think) that when She and David had been playing sub-dom games he had given Her a safe word – ‘Kangaroo’.

She had previously mentioned that he’d tied Her to his bed, but She’d not mentioned the safe word. I think She had tried to trivialise the extend to which She had surrendered to him so as not to upset me.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, that’s the key thing about Her seeing him – at the end of the day I actually KNOW KNOTHING about what really went on. All I know is what She chooses to tell me….

Oral service

I offered to lick Mistress' arse or pussy as usual this morning before leaving bed. As usual, Mistress ‘allowed’ me to lick Her arse.

I think I do this rather well, and She enjoys the stimulation of my tongue in Her.

I was thinking about it again today – that David gets to fuck Her arse and I only get to lick it – but I do get to tongue it deep, and every day, so I really can’t complain – I am the lucky one who gets it every day, even if She doesn’t let me screw it.

No comments: