Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Implied consent

Last night as Mistress got into bed I licked Her nipple into my mouth and She groaned with pleasure. Having not asked for permission first I was emboldened by Her groans and continued to stimulate both Her breasts with my mouth.

She squirmed with pleasure and had the temerity to reach for Her pussy and play with that – again without permission. She soon became wet, and I went down on Her and licked Her pussy.

This is the furthest I have been without explicit permission for longer than I can remember, and I found it terribly exciting.

I looked up and asked permission to put my dick in Her, saying that I liked to do so before going back down on Her, as I found this a submissive thing to do, and the next best thing given that I could not suck my own dick.

She kindly agreed and I thrust into Her a good few times before She told me to go back down on Her. After She came from my oral ministrations She ordered me back in and I too had the pleasure of an orgasm. Heaven!

Morning Glory

I was not feeling horny when I woke, but I decided to offer my oral services anyway: ‘Would You like me to lick Your pussy or Your arse before I go and make You tea?” I asked, as I do most mornings.

I was expecting a ‘no’ since She had cum last night, but She quickly said yes, asking me to lick Her arse, and adopting the spoon position so I could come in from underneath.

Her arse was a gem – soft, smooth and tight. Fully recovered and tightened from the screwing David gave it the previous weekend. My tongue slipped in softly and caressed Her inner skin to the full depths I could plumb it. It was wonderful.

I felt a intense, longing desire to screw Her arse, so warm and snug.

After she told me to stop I told Her of my desire and longing to screw Her arse, but she did not seem happy at the suggestion. Clearly She does not like the thought of anal sex with me – whether because my cock is too big, or whether because She does not feel a submissive Should be allowed such a treat I do not know. I am sure She feels a little guilty that She lets David enjoy this pleasure (and enjoys it with him!) but not me.

I resolved not to ask again, nor express this desire. I do not want to make her feel guilty.

I have been a little sad all day. David has had Her there twice now and I have not, and I miss it.

No comments: