Saturday, May 30, 2009

Yesterday's Time Triangle




11am

I text Mistress a snog. She texts a kiss back.

1 o’clock

I think about Her. I wonder if She’s made it into town as She was planning to. I feel disappointed that She might have found time to go into town, and not found time to text me while She was out of work.

2:45

I text Her: “Hi Sexy. Thinking of You.”

2:50

She texts back. “Good”.

8:30 pm

She gets home and show’s me Her text exchange with David, which took place at 1:30 while She was in town.

4:30am this morning

I'm awake wondering around the house. Can't sleep a wink.

She did get to town. She did find time to text. She just chose to text him, not me.

She tells me that She chose not to tell me that She texted David during the day, because ‘It was no big deal. That’s all it was – just a text – it took no time and it meant nothing. I would have blown it out of proportion and context.’

You figure. Is that ‘just a text’, or is it an emotionally significant moment?

I’m finding this quite difficult. David says he doesn’t like to be second. So how come I feel that I’m second?

No comments: