Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Is She going to admit this?


Me (14:15):
Well Mistress 'No Comment', have You texted him? Xx

Mistress (14:21):
No, have not txted him x x

Me (14:30):
I guess I'm not surprised You haven't. I'd expect You to want to think about it. You're probably hoping to convince Yourself of Your own denial! xx. Though I also felt that for the first time You were nearly close to accepting the reality with sufficient comfort that you won't depress Yourself, but just get on and text him and enjoy Yourself! God, I love You in the weirdest way! Xx

Me (14:33):
I was starving - just about to go and get lunch, when You texted about David. As usual I then forgot abut food - but now I'm eating - phew! Starving. There's a tin of mixed beans for You in the fridge.

Mistress (14:33):
Thank goodness you love me....coz even I know I am weird. X x well, not sure what to say really x x

Me (14:37):
Just say what You planned: 'So were u out last Friday? Have u got Sarah with u 2morow evening?' Simple really!

Me (14:45):
Or, if You really don't find the sex with him preferable, then come home tomorrow and use me for two hours! Xx ;) Just kidding - I know You don't want to do that and I don't mind! I wish You did though! But I really don't mind - so long as You are doing what You want and You love me! Xx

Mistress (14:47):
I love u, that's the only thing I am sure about! X x

Me (14:50):
Good! Lucky me. Xx I'm also sure that You really would like to fuck David tomorrow. Sadly not with me me, just the two of you :(

Me (14:55):
Anyway, you should text him while he is more likely to be out at work. Talking of which, I'm getting back to work now too. Xx

Me (15:05):
So, just to be clear, are You finally actually admitting that you are {not sure if You prefer fucking David to me}? (Or, in fact actually admitting that You {do prefer fucking him to me}?) xx

Mistress (15:06):
? ? ? I have to work now, talk later pls x

Me (15:07):
L8r. Luv ya. xx

No comments: