Friday, May 29, 2009

Half Term Time Bomb


We had a few days off over half term. Packed up the car and drove off to the Lake District to spend some time with relatives.

I breathed a sigh of relief as we drove off. It’s a 7 hour drive. For a few days I could have absolute certainty that if David called, She would not be able to leave me and go to him. I had a great few days because of this.

But now we are back, and it’s a Friday today. The guy crawls out the woodwork more often on a Friday than any other day, and I am terrified that he could emerge today to disrupt my time with Her.

I have decided that if he does then I will simply support and encourage Her in whatever She chooses to do.

It is exactly a month since they last met, and he is not good at keeping in touch or making plans to meet. Last time he texted Her he sent the text at 3am on a Saturday morning! ‘Are u out?’ he asked. Fortunately She was fast asleep upstairs in bed wth me.

I actually think he is not good enough for Her – does not show Her enough respect, and I have told Her this, but She says he is fine for what She wants – which is just great sex without hassles.

I’m pretty sure that he will call soon, and when he does She will bolt off to see him. And he will get Her arse again. She told me my cock is too big and I will not be fucking her arse again.

No comments: