Thursday, June 28, 2007

Accidental spillage



This morning I woke a little faster than usual, as did Mistress, when Her alarm rang. As I always do when we both wake up, I offered to kiss Her pussy good morning and She kindly let me.

A short while later She lay back panting from Her orgasm, and I was glad to have set Her day off to a good start. I held Her panting body in both hands and admired the lithe, sleek curves of Her flat stomach and smooth mound, my cock rock hard.

I request permission to wank a little before getting up, and Mistress kindly agreed. After about 6 pumps Mistress instructed me to insert myself into Her for five strokes, which I did. After those five She instructed me to do five more which I did, but the fifth took me right to the edge. I told Her I was very close to cuming and She forbade it and ordered me out. But as I withdrew, my seed spilt onto my tummy – the sensation had been too much.

It was not a ‘real’ orgasm, more a belated milking, but cum I did, and without permission.

Mistress announced my punishment – five strokes for cumming without permission. But almost immediately afterwards She revised this upward to ten, saying five was not enough for such a crime. And I was doing so well – until this morning I was not due any strokes tomorrow, but now I’ve blown it.

I’ve been reading and contributing to a thread on the Female Lead Relationships forum in which we have been discussing the optimum frequency of permitted orgasms for submissive males. I commented that I served much better if I was not permitted to cum for at least three weeks, but said that I was reluctant to tell Mistress this least I be appearing to top from the bottom. A member of the board pointed out to me, quite rightly, that Mistress is not a mind reader, and if I didn’t respectfully let Her know this then how was She to know.

So this morning I respectfully let Mistress know this view. I said that whilst it was obviously entirely Her prerogative to decide if, when and how I should cum, my personally feeling was that I performed better for Her if I was not allowed to cum. Mistress agreed that She had noted this.

I explained that whilst I loved cumming, serving Her was my number one priority, and suggested to Her that She should therefore make me wait longer between orgasms (if ever She chose for me to cum again) in order to enjoy improved service. I suggested that a wait of at least three weeks was optimum. I hastened to add that in the meantime She should not hesitate to enjoy Her orgasms, and could of course choose to make or let me cum any time.

Mistress agreed with this, but queried how She would remember how long it had been.

I suggested to Her that July was about to start – we are due to fly out on holiday on 22 July, it is my Birthday on 23 July and we are back from holiday around 5 August – I suggested that Mistress could remember that I had not cum in July, and that there was no need to review or consider this at all until either we went on holiday, or I had my birthday, or we got back from holiday or the month was over – whatever She chose.

Mistress kindly agreed that She would adapt to this way of thinking, and enjoy the improved service that goes with it.

My cock is rock hard thinking of how well I will serve Her, and how hard my cock will be as I do so.

No comments: