Wednesday, June 06, 2007

One 'because I can'

Mistress was pain neutral in Her punishment of me this morning. She certainly did not withhold anything, but neither did She cut me too badly – in fact, my arse is not bleeding at all (not yet anyway).
This is the first time it has been so long between strokes (because of Her parents recent visit) and also the first time we have used a list of crimes and punishments. I think Mistress liked the list. She certainly followed it carefully and told me of each of my crimes before punishing me for it. She smiled while She did so, and appeared to take some pleasure from it.
My cock did not get hard at all while I was waiting, preparing myself, being punished or afterwards. In fact, it is only twitching for the first time now. I dreaded the punishment, and carried no erotic association with it.
When She was done, Mistress very kindly only gave me one extra stroke ‘because She can’. She could of course have given me more, and I am grateful for Her mercy. I think that I will be able to manage to walk round the golf course OK this afternoon. Wish me luck.

No comments: