Monday, June 18, 2007

Simple erection



Friday night was a little unusual. We didn’t go up to bed until 1 am – I’m not sure where the evening went – and once we did get to bed, unusually, Mistress told me to play with Her. It is fairly unusual for Her to want sex at this time of night and I wondered to myself whether this was because She wanted penetrative sex from me.
As I tickled Her She asked whether my arse was hurting and I answered, truthfully, that it was not. She said that She would have to cane me harder next time, and my cock throbbed against Her with fear.
I once read somewhere that following a caning a slave’s arse should be tender and painful for a full three days following the caning. I happen to be an ardent believer of this. I can actually remember the most effective caning Mistress gave me – my arse hurt for days, and I remember it hurting as I walked round the golf course. So I promised to present Mistress with a choice of two canes next time – the one She usually uses, and a bigger, stronger cane that She might choose to use.
Mistress was quite excited and ordered me down onto Her, where I duly liked and teased Her to climax. I received no reward other than the pleasure of having done so, and we then went to sleep.
Mistress has not mentioned my cock since telling me to stop asking to put it in, but it is now just over a week since I was last permitted to cum. I am at the stage where when my cock is hard it is very hard.
This weekend we went camping with some friends and their kids and a great time was had by all. At least it didn’t rain on us all weekend. But on Saturday eveing Mistress said to me that I was not behaving like a proper submissive. I was sat on my arse relaxing telling Her what to do, instead of pro-actively getting up to help Her and ease Her burden as a proper submissive should. She giggled and said I was pathetic, and that She had decided to give me twenty strokes for this behaviour! Twenty!
My cock has just got hard remembering Mistress promising to cane me harder and I texted Her to let Her know. This is Her response:-
“Funny. I was just thinking of a suitable punishment 4 the fact that I did not like how u related to me over the wkd. Whatever I come up with…will hurt!” Oh dear.
Needless to say, Sunday I was much more proactive about taking care of and serving Her. I wondered whether She noted this –thinking I was doing myself a disservice and ‘proving’ to Her that through caning She gets better service. But thing is I believe that to be true, and I strive to better levels of service, so if that is the case then so be it.
Mistress is out at the gym this morning, and I am about to go for a golf lesson. I am back at 11 and Mistress is back at 12 noon. Whether or not She will choose to deal with me today remains to be seen, but I do look forward to serving Her better as we move forward in our relationship. I would love to always be on my feet pro-actively making Her life as easy as possible. Yummy!

Some ass visited my 360 page and added about 5 or 6 comments. ‘Tag’ he said. And because he said so 5 or 6 times his was the only comment visible on my home page. I found this irritating and intrusive. I really appreciate visits and comments from anyone bothered to read my page. It’s not an adverting site for arse holes so I deleted all his comments. Grrrr!

No comments: