Monday, June 11, 2007

The Best a Man Can Get



Saturday night Mistress was kind enough to allow me in to Her, where She let me choose whether or not to cum for five strokes. Her offer was far too late - I was too far gone for five strokes to stop me, and I emptied myself deep into Her glorious tunnel. After, She said to make sure I remembered to write the five down.
This evening, after a great 9 holes (41, = my best score over 9 at my club) I got home exhausted ready for a bath. As I waited for the water to run, I ran my hand over my chin and realised how stubbly I was. Normally I would only shave once a week or so. But now I am on notice that if required to ‘go down’ and stubbly, I’ll get ten. Not worth it. I stopped to shave.
I have no idea whether or not Mistress will require my oral ministrations today. She does not require my services every day. But that’s not the point is it? The point is, if She does, and I’m rough, then I’ll get ten. So now I have to shave every day – if I remember! Sadly, I reckon its just a matter of time before I earn a reminder on this one – but I shall try not to…

No comments: