Saturday, June 23, 2007

A day in service




Yesterday I felt I did well in serving. Not wanting to crow or anything, I hardly stopped.

I picked the kids up and brought them home. Entertained them. Bathed and fed them. Did two loads of laundry and hung it out to dry. Put away all the laundry that had been ironed. Served drinks to Mistress’ guests on their arrival, produced, served and cleared away the takeaway, served drinks all night. The list does not look too impressive, but when you consider that Mistress was in the gym, or sat chatting to Her guests while all this went on, I felt my priorities were right.

My sister-in-law called from the ‘states at around 6.30 pm to talk to Mistress. There was a staggered silence on the end of the ‘phone after I’d said Mistress was out at the gym and I was putting away laundry. I could hear her thinking: ‘Pussy Whipped!’ her silence hollered, before she said ‘Wow!’. I was very proud of myself!
I made sure I was clean shaved as we went to bed, but Mistress did not request of my services and we went to sleep.

This morning Mistress was very kind, and played with my cock for a little while before sending me off to make the tea. The joy of Her hand on me was REAL! She wanked me gently, then fast and then gently. Just long enough for me to feel the pleasure – nowhere near orgasm or anything like that, but most enjoyable. I was thrilled!

Tomorrow it will be two weeks since I have cum. I am so sure that it is right I should not cum too much – my attitude, demeanour and service levels are so improved for it. Goodness. My cock is hard nearly all the day!

- 0 –

Don’t you dig the picture? The guy with the umbrella is the submissive husband, holding it for his wife and Her lover who already spent the whole afternoon in bed shagging while he cleared up the lunch things!

1 comment:

helpmate hubby said...

Cute photo, love it!