Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Birthday gift



Today is Mistress’ birthday. I believe it is not polite to tell a ladies age, so I’ll keep schtum on that one.

For the first time, so far as I recall, I bought Mistress’ birthday present on line. She had told me She wanted a pair of white sunglasses, and surfing around to see what was available it was too easy to choose a pair and get them delivered the next day – so that’s what I did. Mistress kindly wore them off to work this morning, and looked good enough to make my cock hard in them, so I guess I chose well.

I was out at a pro-am golf tournament in London yesterday (thank you, kind sponsors) where, would you believe it, our team won! A very large, shiny glass ‘object’. Not sure what we are going to do with it, but the kids love it!
It has been nearly a week and a half since my last orgasm, so my cock gets big and hard when it does get hard. And as I sit here my arse aches a little from my last caning.

Today being a Wednesday the house is empty in the morning after the school run, and I did think that Mistress might choose to give me my punishment for my weekends behaviour. Part of me thought She wouldn’t cane me today, this being Her birthday and Her being so kind hearted and all. But part of me thought She would claim Her right, and enjoy Her birthday morning with a severe beating, but She did not.

If I am honest, I am a little disappointed. I do not feel the need for any mercy on Her part, and in fact feel that She should relish, employ and enjoy every opportunity to subjugate me, Her birthday morning appearing to be a particularly fine opportunity to illustrate Her power over me. But it was not to be, and I should not and will not complain. (a) it is Her choice so that is right, and (b) my arse would be cut and hurting a lot more if She had chosen to stripe it.

No comments: